[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser 1.10

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Tue Apr 8 15:57:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Apr 8, 2008, at 12:30 AM, Gerd Knops wrote:
> I just put TmCodeBrowser 1.10 out. It uses an updated ctags
> (amongst others better php support) and now remembers the sort
> setting on a per-language base. Get it here:
>
> 	http://www.cocoabits.com/TmCodeBrowser/

hmms.. I might be doing something wrong, but:

  1. I installed ctags 5.7 from the Exuberant ctags version;
  2. run ctags -R at the root of my project;
  3. installed the latest 1.10 version of TmCodeBrowser and restarted
TextMate.

If I open the panel, and search for some symbol that I know its
there, nothing shows up.

The tags file in this particular project is 2.7Mbytes.

Thanks in advance,
--
Pedro Melo
XMPP ID: melo at simplicidade.org