[TxMt] Assembly language patterns

Edward K. Chew ekchew at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:06:28 UTC 2008

I just joined this list and seem to be having trouble posting, but
I'll give it another try.

I was wondering what the prevailing wisdom is regarding pattern naming
conventions for assembly languages.  I'm working on a bundle for an
obscure chip (the long-discontinued Motorola DSP96002 which we still
use in a variety instruments on account of it being one of the few
DSPs which supports extended precision floats).  So far, I've got
patterns like "assembly.opcode", "assembly.directive", and
"assembly.directive.macro", but I'm not sure this is the way to go.
Should these all be under "keyword", for example?

-Ted