[TxMt] Code-completion issues with Objective-C

antikraft clover antikraft at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 02:58:45 UTC 2008

Having problems with code-completion in Objective-C.

Basically, whenever I hit alt-escape for triggering a completion I get this:

sh: : command not found
/tmp/temp_textmate.I8XxsT:164:in /bin/bash: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF
while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of fileshow_dialog'
       from /tmp/temp_textmate.I8XxsT:118:in /bin/bash: -c: line 0:
unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of fileprint'
       from /tmp/temp_textmate.I8XxsT:488

I am not sure, but I feel like I have seen errors like these pop up in
other bundles as well.
Any clues?
Thank you.