[TxMt] Re: Blogging-Bundle again

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 30 10:13:03 UTC 2007

On Sep 29, 2007, at 10:05 PM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> Fortunately the blogging-bundle is working for me again (fetching
> and posting), only the category-snippet is not working. When I use
> it I get the following error:
>
> /tmp/temp_textmate.XHi7MM:4:in `require': No such file to load -- /
> Users/nik/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
> dialog.rb (LoadError)
> 	from /tmp/temp_textmate.XHi7MM:4
>
> I'm using the actual svn-co and the support-folder and so on is up
> to date as well.
> Any ideas?

Problem solved. I don't know how or why but the Category-command got
moved to my personal bundle. I moved it back to the blogging-bundle
and now it opens at least the dialog to choose the blog but after
that I get the following error:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/xmlrpc/client.rb:403:in `call':
XMLRPC::FaultException (XMLRPC::FaultException)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.iJaByg:47
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.iJaByg:46:in `call'
	from /Users/nik/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
progress.rb:36:in `call_with_progress'
	from /Users/nik/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
progress.rb:32:in `call'
	from /Users/nik/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
progress.rb:43:in `call_with_progress'
	from /Users/nik/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
progress.rb:40:in `dialog'
	from /Users/nik/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
progress.rb:40:in `call_with_progress'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.iJaByg:46

I tried to delete the bundle and checked it out but the error is the
same.

Any help appreciated :)

Niels