[TxMt] problem installing the mail bundle

Matthieu Dubois Matthieu.Dubois at psp.ucl.ac.be
Fri Sep 28 10:45:51 UTC 2007

Hi ,

I encounter problems in installing the R bundle. I followed the steps
in the textmate doc. However, when running :

svn co http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/R.tmbundle

I obtain the following error message:

svn: Can't convert string from 'UTF-8' to native encoding:
svn: R.tmbundle/Commands/Plots?\226?\128?\166.tmCommand

and when double clicking on the R bundle (in Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles), this error message appears:
The bundle “R.tmbundle” does not contain the required
“info.plist” file (or that file is corrupt) and can therefore not
be installed.

I nevertheless able to install other bundles ...

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Matthieu

Matthieu Dubois