[TxMt] No Bundle Key-Bindings Working

tretlo ryan.abernathey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:15:13 UTC 2007

Hello,

I searched extensively, but my problem seems so basic that I didn't find
anything...

No key bindings for any bundles work at all. This is very frustrating,
because bundles are supposedly one of the best parts of TextMate. The menu
key bindings work, but not bundles. For instance, the "Documentation for
Tag" command in the html bundle: ^H. When I press this key combination while
editing an html document, the previous character is deleted and nothing else
happens. I followed the advice here
(http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/KeyBindings) and decided to try
the Key Codes application. Here is the result:
Characters:
Unicode:		8 / 0x8
Keys:		^H
Key Code:	4 / 0x4
Modifiers:	2359553 / 0x240101

I don't have any special custom key bindings set up anywhere.

Any advice? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!