[TxMt] LaTeX Include Image not working

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:13:08 UTC 2007

Haris,

I think the dialog was done on the branch along with the new latex template
interface right?  At least I don't have it in the latest version of the
bundle that is not using your branch.

I'm not sure that the GetBundle command is a good way to get the latex
bundle since it puts the bundles ~/Library/..../Pristine Copy...  and does
not update the global support directory. That approach will certainly break
the dependencies for latex as well as the symbolic link between the global
support directory and the latex bundle directory.

Brad

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science