[TxMt] Indenting after comments

Eric Uner eric at uner.com
Wed Sep 26 01:12:16 UTC 2007

If I have a C comment such as:

/
**----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
  *                        xxxx

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
  */

And I paste/type in some code right after this, textmate indents one
character. I cant use cmd+{ to correct it because then all the
indenting in
the block I paste is incorrect.

The only workaround I have found is to go to the beginning of the line
after the comment block, type some garbage (e.g. qqqq) then paste the
block after that.

Any better suggestions?

On a related note (loosely) the top of the block has a folding symbol
next
to it in the gutter, but no corresponding symbol at the end of the
block.
Comment folding would be great, but clicking on the symbol at the start
of the block has no effect.

Doc