[TxMt] reformatting with 2 spaces...

DushanM dushanm at spinn.net
Tue Sep 18 08:05:35 UTC 2007

This is my third attempt to send these questions.

When reformatting a paragraph using ^Q, TextMate starts reformatting
from the beginning of the paragraph, puts just one space between
sentences, then leaves the cursor in that paragraph.

Is there an option to specify two spaces between sentences?

Might as well mention two other items in my wish list:

- reformat starting from the line containing the cursor

- when done with one paragraph, place cursor at start of the next one

Are any of these doable at present in TextMate?

... while I'm at it I'll repeat an even earlier question that I never
saw show up:

- when in a window for saving or opening a file, right below the name
  is the folder being looked at; is it possible to arrange to have that
  show the full path to the folder instead of just the folder name?
  I sometimes have similarly-named folders in different places, and
  seeing the full path would let me distinguish between them.

Thanks.

- Dushan