[TxMt] Editing a langage Grammar

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Sep 15 15:34:47 UTC 2007

Le 15 sept. 07 à 16:46, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

>>> So what happens?
>> Nothing only a noise "bing"
>
> And is the actual text editing field active?

I'm not sure to uderstand exactly actual text editing field active?

So I describe my situation :

1 open BUndle editor for Language
2 Select Latex in the window Languages
3 now I can write in the text.tex.latex document in the main window
4 Command A ( select All )
5 Command C (copy)
6 services Edit in textmate with the menu  or with the key equivalent
commande ctrl
7 Bing !!

If
6 services Edit in Textedit (new window with the selection)
      ok I've the text.tex.latex in textedit
7 cCommand A ( select All )
8 Command C (copy)
9 services Edit in textmate  ok it'fine anew window in TM with
text.tex.latex

I made a mistake...??

regards Alain