[TxMt] Subversion and Latex

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Fri Sep 14 21:53:20 UTC 2007

Alain,

You will be fine to use python instead of python2.3 on the first line of
texMate.py.  I developed it using python 2.5 but since OS X ships with 2.3 I
have to make sure its compatible since most people don't update python.  And
even fewer trash the version that is shipped.  The next update to
texMate.pyI commit will not specify version
2.3.

latexmk.pl uses perl not python so that does not make any difference.

Brad

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science