[TxMt] Editing a langage Grammar

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Sep 14 18:10:54 UTC 2007

On 14/09/2007, at 17:03, Alain Matthes wrote:

> [...]
> 1) But If I select all the latex grammar I can't edit in textmate
> do't work
> but if I copy the text and textedit now I can edit the text with TM.

So what happens?

Did you install Edit in TextMate? Do you see “Edit in TextMate…” in
the Edit menu of TextMate?

Can you select the menu item while in the bundle editor?

> 2) I have an other problem we have show scope and copy scope but for
> Show TM_*variables how to copy the result ?

There is no variant for copying this -- but it should be easy to
create one, if you need it (have a look at how the Copy Scope works).