[TxMt] Subversion problems

Constantinos Neophytou ♎ constantinos at neophytou.net
Fri Sep 14 14:27:52 UTC 2007

On 14 Sep 2007, at 17:18, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Since you say a new checkout allows you to commit, the problem must
> be with the svn meta data, and the above should show how this is
> different in the new checkout.

aha... even though svn -u st reports that everything is up to date,
the diff -ru command shows that, in fact, everything is out of date
(according to the metadata). The 'old' sandbox started as a checkout
of version 5, and for some reason after the commit the metadata did
not get updated, and refuses to get updated. It could not be
permission problems, but i tried everything with sudo anyway, and I
get the same errors...

I'm really at a loss...