[TxMt] Subversion and Latex

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 14:12:48 UTC 2007

Le 14 sept. 07 à 15:51, Brad Miller a écrit :

> --
> Brad Miller
> Assistant Professor, Computer Science
> Luther College
>
> On 9/14/07, Michael Sheets <mummer at whitefalls.org> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 2007, at 2:46 AM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
> > hello:)
> >
> > It's a recurring problem.
>
> http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands#search_path
>
> Especially the bit under "Important".
>
> Installing all the stuff from svn like that really isn't recommended
> unless the bundle isn't available in the default install. Now you've
> got to make sure you update that each time Textmate does or things
> can break. Or just delete those two and live an easier life. ;)
>
> This isn't really relevant for this problem since the Typeset &
> View command does not use #!
>
> It is very important for the Latex bundle that if you checkout
> latex you should checkout support.  AND they should be together.
>
> Support/
> Bundles/
>     Latex.tmbundle
>
> You should not check out one part to /Library and the other to ~/
> Library!
>
> Alain, if you type which python2.3 from the command line what do
> you get?
>
> Its also possible that your personal changes are messing up
> something.  If you move the Latex bundle out of your ~/Library/
> Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/ directory does that fix the
> problem?

Sorry Brad I send an other post because i find the same problem in
the archives.

1) I made the good things latex bundle and support directory all in /
Library

If I type

$which python2.3

I get
no python2.3 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/
bin /Users/ego/bin /bin /sbin /usr/bin /usr/sbin /usr/local/bin /usr/
texbin /usr/local/bin /usr/local/bin

and which python2.5
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/python2.5

So I think that one on the python script in Latex Bundle needs
python2.3 ! something like that...

Regards Alain