[TxMt] Error attempting to create XCode project from XCode bundle

Larry Wilson lwilson at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 05:11:07 UTC 2007

Oops...partial operator error...  I was looking in the wrong set of
Library folders.  The problem was actually that the installer for
PyObjC had installed a text file in that folder, and the script
doesn't like items in that folder that aren't folders.  I removed the
text file, so that there were only subfolders, and everything is now
working fine.