[TxMt] Newbie Q- How to Auto Format Code?

Alistair Colling alistair.colling at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:24:45 UTC 2007

Hi there, I've just downloaded Textmate and am really enjoying using
it though there is one basic feature that I can't seem to find:

-how do I auto-format my code?

I program in Actionscript and am used to pressing the 'Auto Format'
button in the Flash Actions panel to tidy up my formatting.

I've looked at the manual and through the documentation but I can't
seem to figure this out!

Any help much appreciated and if anyone has any other specific tips
for AS users using Textmate please let me know :)

Thanks,
Ali