[TxMt] "Show Outline" error

zsteir zvistrash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:28:40 UTC 2007

Dear All (and Haris),

Hopefully, Haris didn't spend too much time on this. The cause of the error
was obvious, I just needed to remind myself of the exact content of each
file.

It turns out the "Show Outline" didn't handle nested /includes or nested
/input. (That is, either include -> input, include -> include, input ->
include, input -> input).

Does this seem right to you?

Thanks,
zstier