[TxMt] excluding directories from "go to file"

Michael Stillwell mjs at beebo.org
Sun Sep 9 09:08:06 UTC 2007

On 9 Sep 2007, at 03:34, Ciarán Walsh wrote:

> On 8 Sep 2007, at 05:33, Michael Stillwell wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to excluding some directories from "go to file"?
>
> http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
> working_with_multiple_files#filtering_unwanted_files
>
> (read the bottom paragraph)

Thanks.  I've seen that, and am using it, but was hoping for
something more project-specific.  I also discovered that right-
clicking on a directory in the project tree and using "Remove
selected files..." also works, but for some reason these settings
also aren't saved in the .tmproj files, and so don't persist across
invocations of TextMate.

--M.

--
http://beebo.org