[TxMt] Editing over NFS...

Per Reedtz Thomsen pthomsen at reedtz.com
Wed Sep 5 21:50:23 UTC 2007

I searched the archives back to July of '06, but did not find anything
on the list about this...

I'm developing on a Linux box that's got my source tree on it. My Mac
NFS mounts this directory, and I use TextMate on my Mac to edit the
sources on the Linux box. Whenever I leave the textmate window and come
back, I have to wait for about 5-15 secs (with a spinning beach ball),
before I can edit my files again. Is there some NFS setting that I can
tweak to remove this wait? Or some config thing in textmate?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen at reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561