[TxMt] LaTeX 'Typeset and View' broken after latest SVN checkout

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Wed Sep 5 17:47:56 UTC 2007

Not just you, anybody running the latest from svn and using latexmk would
hit this.   Yesterday when I implemented some changes to allow for file
extensions other than .tex I forgot to test the latexmk path.  Its fixed
now, so if you update again (8123), all should be well.

Brad

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science