[TxMt] erb Load Error?

Mike Mellor alaskamike at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:09:36 UTC 2007

I got the following error today when I tried to run a TextMate
command in the GTD2 bundle:

/tmp/temp_textmate.P3vuHw:4:in `require': No such file to load -- erb
(LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.P3vuHw:4

I've been playing around with my ruby installation, but it seems to
be running fine (1.8.6).  I can run a script with "require 'erb'"
from within TextMate, so I don't think that ruby is the problem.  I
also checked to make sure that I haven't changed the code for the
command, but it checks out as the most current in svn.

Any idea what's going on?  Thanks.

Mike