[TxMt] Re: HTML autoconversion of urls to hyperlinks

James Hicks james.hicks at lightmaker.com
Tue Sep 4 10:34:30 UTC 2007

When making image tags into links you get the entire image tag duplicated
into the title attribute. Would be nice if the tags were stripped from this
and just the filename minus extension was used.

James Hicks
t. +44 (0)161 834 9889

_________

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or
entity
material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action
intended
recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the
sender
and delete the material from any computer.
_________