[TxMt] leopard quick look on TextMate text documents

Jasper Cramwinckel jasper at cram.nl
Wed Oct 31 22:19:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

When I do a quick look on a TextMate text document, I just see a big
TextMate icon and not the content. Does anyone have an idea how that could
be fixed? Is it a Mac OS problem for not showing the content of a text file
or is the OS simply asking the app (TextMate) how the document should be
shown somehow?

The content of Text Clipping are not shown, but the content of RTF files and
OpenDocumentText (odt) files created by TextEdit are.

Thanks Jasper