[TxMt] AS3/Flex, how to begin?

Gaby Vanhegan gaby at vanhegan.net
Wed Oct 31 10:29:28 UTC 2007

On 24 Oct 2007, at 06:35, Boysenberry Payne wrote:

> So I'm guessing the work of porting is only as hard as it was to
> build it
> the first time minus the part of figuring out the logic.

True, it's not as fearsome as I suspected it would be.

One question though; where is a sensible place to set any extra
arguments that are passed to mxmlc at compilation time (Apple-B)?  I
need to add a -default-size argument to the compiler but can't see
where.  I don't want to edit the build script but I want to put it in
the 'right' place.  Is there a project specific variable I could use?

Gaby

--
Junkets for bunterish lickspittles since 1998!
http://www.playr.co.uk/