[TxMt] Hard wrapping again

Guido Governatori guido at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Oct 31 08:46:07 UTC 2007

For many reasons, I would like to have the possibility to hard wrap
my file (mainly for LaTeX files).

Reformat paragraph alone (^Q) does not work in the way I like, but
selecting a line Shift-cmd-L and ^Q does what I want.

What I would like to know is whether there is a way to automate this
procedure for a file (all the line in the file), or whether I have to
write my own command for this (or there is a script called by ^Q).

All the best

Guido
--
Dr Guido Governatori
School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering