[TxMt] Need help finding and MOVING text

mlondon mlondon at sprynet.com
Wed Oct 31 00:18:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

I need to edit a giant vCard file which has been exported from Palm Desktop
and contains about 1000 entried. The Palm export puts my Notes directly
under the phone number and then all my custom fields below that. When I open
in Address Book, the Custom fields are buried below my notes.

I would like to be able to FIND a string and move it up or down in the file.
Is this possible?

For example:

FN:Pam
N:;Pam
ADR:;;1911 North Duncan Road;Champaign;IL;61821;USA
LABEL;QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1911 North Duncan Road=0D=0AChampaign, IL
61821=0D=0AUSA
TEL;WORK:217-355-9331
TEL;FAX:217-355-9413
ORG:Balough Scientific Books
NOTE;QUOTED-PRINTABLE:=0D=0A[Comments]=0D=0ADistributors of PROSEA books
REV:20020222
X-Palm-Category1:Bookstore

I would like to move the line containing: "X-Palm-Category1:Bookstore" ABOVE
the line which starts: NOTE;

Thank you...