[TxMt] Spaces

Steve Finkelstein sf at stevefink.net
Tue Oct 30 17:08:17 UTC 2007

Also keep in mind, Spaces in its current implementation is far from
perfect. I've already experienced a bug that lost all of my windows.
The applications were not prematurely exited, but no matter what I
did, I could not bring them into the foreground or regain control of
them. I have not been able to replicate this particular bug, but I
have submitted a note about it to Apple.

- sf