[TxMt] Ruby templates disappeared; Python Company setting

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:55:07 UTC 2007

On 10/29/07, James Edward Gray II <james at grayproductions.net> wrote:

> On Oct 29, 2007, at 10:58 AM, Alexy Khrabrov wrote:
>
> > Greetings -- I was a happy user of Ruby templates until TextMate
> > decided to upgrade itself.  Suddenly the Templates are gone from
> > the Ruby bundle!  And indeed, they're not there in the latest Ruby
> > bundle.  What happened to them and how can I get them back and
> > never let go?
>
> Allan and I felt that the template didn't add anything significant
> over ⌘N, ⌃⌥⇧R, rb⇥ and thus we decided to remove it.

Yeah, I noticed it was gone too and was going to post a message also. Then I
saw one of the bundle updates saying they were removed. Good thing I had
some clue where to at least start to look!

And also, if I recall, I tried the Control-Option-Shift-R, but it didn't
work. I had to use Control-Option-Shift-E, then choose Ruby from the list.