[TxMt] anbody working on better Erlang support ?

Roberto Saccon rsaccon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:20:34 UTC 2007

I just started with Textmate:
http://www.rsaccon.com/2007/10/erlang-and-textmate.html

Searching the mail archive shows very little posts about Erlang. I
would like have better erlang support and  I am interested in
contributing to get there. Anybody has done something with textmate
and Erlang and has some Experiences to share, anybody just thinking
about it and has thoughts to share ?  Or just advice to put me in the
right direction to get started ? (the howtocontribute-Wiki-entry I
have read already) What I would like to have is Emacs/Distel like
Erlang integration, for example a keybinding for compiling/reloading
the current sourcefile and in case of errors keybinding to jump to the
first/next error. With Emcas I wrote some elisp hack just to integrate
things better into my workflow, I hope that can be done for
textmate/erlang as well

regards
--
Roberto Saccon