[TxMt] Misbehaving pageUp: and pageDown:?

Brendan Dixon brendandixon at mac.com
Mon Oct 29 23:11:29 UTC 2007

For reasons I've yet to determine, pageUp: and pageDown: seem to be
misbehaving in TextMate (and only TextMate). I've tried removing all my
local changes (except to bind pageUp to pageUp: and pageDown to pageDown:
and including ~/Library/KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBindings.dict), all
non-standard bundles, scanning the list of bundle keybindings, and even
re-installing TextMate.

The behavior I'm seeing is downright bizarre: It seems as if pageUp/Down are
executing multiple commands and ending badly confused. Surprisingly,
option-pageUp/Down, which are bound to pageUp:/pageDown: at the system
level, work fine.

These same bindings work fine in TextEdit and XCode.

Any suggestions about where I might look? Is there some TextMate default I
can set to see more of what's happening?

Thanks!

Brendan

brendandixon at mac.com