[TxMt] Re: turning off auto formatting

Matthew Winter wintermi at teratools.com
Sun Oct 28 20:26:33 UTC 2007

> I didn't know there was such a bundle.  Thanks for telling me.  But
> where do I find it?  I did find one from a few months ago (June) by
> kjosmoen, but this didn't seem to be on SVN - whereever that is
> located
> - and I don't know if it's the most recent.
>
> Regarding your other questions, I don't know the answers
> unfortunately.

SVN is the subversion repository.

Here is the Wiki guide to how to checkout bundles:

http://macromates.com/wiki/Main/SubversionCheckout

You can access the Matlab bundle directly from the web at:

http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/

However it is easier to use the subversion commands as described in
the Wiki guide.

- Matt