[TxMt] Leopard Spaces

Dave Winzler dave at nkvt.com
Sat Oct 27 13:33:23 UTC 2007

I'm wondering if anyone else is using TextMate with Leopard Spaces and
seeing weird behavior.

If I open up a document window in TextMate in Space 1 and leave it
there, all is well and there's no problem. If I move the window to
Space 2, when I Save the document stays on Space 2 (like it should),
but the view switches back to Space 1. The same thing happens when hit
Command-F to find: the document stays on Space 2 while the view
switches back to Space 1.

If I close TextMate, switch to Space 2, then open a document,
everything stays on Space 2 and all is well. If I then move the
document window to Space 1, I get the same problems with switching
Spaces.

Is this a quirk with my setup or is anyone else seeing this?

	- d