[TxMt] Default "Save As..." filename...

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Oct 26 14:15:23 UTC 2007

On 26.10.2007, at 15:34, Thomas Aylott wrote:
> On Oct 26, 2007, at 9:07 AM, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:
>> added: do saveWithFilenameAndReopen '{name=XXX;overwriteMode;}'
> Keen.
> Can you add something that simply saves the document if it's unsaved?
>
> I could use the existing textmate command thing to save before
> running the command, but I want to do stuff with the unsaved file
> before saving it.
> Thanks!
Do you mean something like

do saveWithFilename '{name=XXX;overwriteMode;}'

without reopen it AND if the current document is unsaved AND the
current document is not a "untitled" document meaning it was already
saved before?

Then it could be used like:
"$TMTOOLS" do saveWithFilename '{name=$TM_FILEPATH;overwriteMode;}'
<further code>

--Hans