[TxMt] Snippet and regex

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Oct 25 06:54:34 UTC 2007

Le 25 oct. 07 à 05:06, Ciarán Walsh a écrit :

> On 24 Oct 2007, at 05:33, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> I would like in this snippet
>>
>> […]
>>
>> remove the \t and instead use white space,
>> How to do that?
>
> If you have TextMate set to use Soft Tabs then it should convert
> tabs to spaces for you automatically when the snippet is inserted

Yes I know and I made that and my idea was will never see a tab..
when i will use a snippet

  but no !!

Allan wrote after my first message

  "TextMate ought to use the indenting characters of the current mode,
  but since this tab character  is in a replacement string for a
  placeholder mirror, it technically
  is presently not able to do so -- it might be in the future."

So actually I modify the snippets that I  use often.

Regards Alain