[TxMt] Hard wrapping in TextMate

Guido Governatori guido at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Oct 25 00:59:00 UTC 2007

Is there any way to have automatic hard wrapping?

I usually write LaTeX (or other text based files) and keep the source
under version control with subversion (and exchange files with
colleagues). So often I use diff tools to check the differences
between version (mostly with FileMerge, which highlights the
differences), but with soft wrap I end up with very long lines and
one has to scroll to see the real differences in a line (or better
paragraph).

The wrap paragraph comand (^Q) does not work well with LaTeX (it will
marge)
and the reformat commnd of the LaTeX bundle does not work for me.

All the best

Guido
--
Dr Guido Governatori
School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering