[TxMt] Leopard TextMate 2 Pre-Alpha?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 24 21:43:53 UTC 2007

On 24/10/2007, at 23:20, Thomas Aylott wrote:

> [...]
> I think you've talked about tm2 stuff before, but I'm not sure if
> there has ever been anything concrete mentioned about timing.

No, because there is no ETA, and I won’t speak about timing before I
am certain I can provide an (alpha/beta) release within the next month
-- because really, the more I say, the more people ask, and having to
answer the same questions over and over again is (for me) mentally
exhausting.

So put TM 2.0 up there with Duke Nukem Forever and be positively
surprised the day it is released :)