[TxMt] Easy Generating of Scratch Snippets with the new TMTOOLS plug-in

Brian Huddleston binarynomad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:02:22 UTC 2007

Wow, that was beautiful, and it is exactly what I've been looking for
lately.  I do a lot of text work and snippets have been a godsend for
standardizing on data, so I end up manually creating a bunch of
temporary snippets.  Recently I had posted a request, asking about
this particular functionality and thankfully many people responded
telling me about the "Scratch Snippet" in the Textmate bundle, which
has helped immensely, but it was still limiting when you've only got
one register and an odd key combo to initiate it.

PS: many thanks to everyone who chimed in earlier letting me know
that the Textmate bundle had that one scratch snippet.  I really
appreciated it.  I was in digest mode and so it was hard to respond
to the thread. (no longer a problem though :) ).

----
Brian H
binarynomad at gmail.com
http://www.binarynomad.com