[TxMt] C functions not getting tagged correctly?

Matt Fago fago at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 22:10:59 UTC 2007

I saw an old message on GMANE "Re: C syntax fixes" regarding this
issue. I guess much of the patch did not get applied?

There seem to be a very significant issues (for me anyhow) with the
current C syntax parser:

1) Multiple line function definitions are not tagged as functions, e.g.,

int test(int a,
              int b)
{
}

This is unfortunately very common with functions with large numbers
of arguments.

2) Less importantly, simple macros such as
#define __MY_HEADER_H
are also getting listed in the function pull-down.

Does anyone have a patch for this that could get pushed into SVN? I
have yet to grok the syntax of C plist etc, but this is driving me
insane.

Thanks,
Matt