[TxMt] Textmate Inserts strange '0]; 0];' string

Sam Goldstein sam_g at beezwax.net
Tue Oct 23 00:16:17 UTC 2007

I've been using TextMate for Rails development for several months now,
and am a big fan.

I have recently noticed one annoying bug, which is effecting my
TextMate, and my collegue's who is working on the same projects.

When I use the RoR bundle functions for Database migrations to, for
example, rename/rename column Textmate inserts this strange string into
the document.

]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;
rename_column :table_name, :column_name, :new_column_name

I've noticed this string popping up in other places (like at the top of
a printout), but the migration issue is the most annoying.  Also this
problem is recent.  I have done the same operations without encountering
the bug in the past.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?  I can't find any reference to
it online.

Thanks
Sam