[TxMt] TeXniscope help

Keith Penrod keith.penrod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:46:44 UTC 2007

I had TextMate set up to download "Cutting edge" and it just
downloaded a new upgrade the other day.  Before the download, I had
everything working just fine with TeXniscope, but after I installed
the upgrade, whenever I compile a LaTeX file in TextMate, it doesn't
open TeXniscope.  TeXniscope does update the PDF file (or open it if
it's not already open) but it doesn't bring that file into focus like
it did before.  Even if I type Cmd-Opt-Ctrl-O nothing happens.  In
the typesetting dialog that comes up, there's a button that says
"Preferences" and I have the "Show pdf automatically" option enabled,
but it still doesn't bring TeXniscope into focus.  Any ideas?

Keith