[TxMt] RSpec bundle trouble

Gary Fleshman j56ach at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 11:31:16 UTC 2007

Using the RSpec-1.0.8.tmbundle.tgz at http://rubyforge.org/frs/?
group_id=797, I suffered similar issues until I created an
environment.plist per this procedure:

      http://blog.dnite.org/2007/8/28/textmate-and-your-environment-
variables

I had earlier installed the 'Ruby RSpec.tmBundle' via svn from the
macromates repository, but had no success using it to run behavior
descriptions. Nevertheless, 'Ruby Rspec.tmBundle' did permit the
selection of 'RSpec' as a document language, while
'RSpec-1.0.8.tmbundle' does not. This puzzles me.

Gary