[TxMt] Foldings in php

pmsquillace pmsquillace at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:13:12 UTC 2007

> For some reason whenever I write in php, the foldings do not show
> up for the
> line numbers in the gutter.

Can you give an example of some code which you would expect to fold
that doesn’t? E.g. does the following snippet show folding markers:

<?php
if (condition) {
}
?>

Hi thanks for the reply...

Yes, I was doing a simple echo example embedded in some HTML.

Here is what I got,

  <head>
    <title>Hello World</tile>
  </head>
	This page is my first Hello World php Script.<br><br>

<?php

    echo "Hello World! This is PHP <br><br>" ;
    print "Hello World! This is PHP again with the function print <br><br>"
;
    echo "Hello" . " World! This is PHP concatenated together with a .
    echo 2+3;
?>
<?php

	echo "Johnny will come marching home, today" ;
?>