[TxMt] HTML (PHP)

Teifion Jordan sarkalian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 18:48:48 UTC 2007

Hi

The latest version of Textmate (Version 1.5.6 (1431)) appears to have
"broken" the HTML bundle's PHP functionality.

If I have a .php file and then type "php" and hit tab then I get the <?php
and ?> tags as expected, however, if I then go into those tags and type
"for" and push tab, nothing happens. Changing the language type myself to
PHP causes this to work but then removes all tag colour coding and
HTML-based snippets and suchlike.

Was this intentional or a mistake? If it's intentional then how can I change
it back to how it was and if it was a mistake, what's the best way to file a
bug report?

Thanks for your time, it's most appriciated
Teifion Jordan

--
If you think that I'm not completely crazy, you might find my blog
interesting