[TxMt] Re: What about TextMate 2?

Jacob Rus jacobolus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:36:57 UTC 2007

Xavier Cambar wrote:
> My question is the following: Now that we know the release date for
> Leopard, and as TextMate 2 will be Leopard only, have you, Allan,
> planned a date for the release of your almomst-as-awaited-as-Leopard-
> itself TextMate2?

No, he hasn't.  The latest from IRC is that he'll be on vacation all
through January in Africa, and so it will happen at least a while after
that.  So I guess check back in February to ask about progress. :)

> And, erh...  what about a keynote in California, or in any hot and sunny
> place, in which you will invite all your dear subscribers to celebrate
> the event? Like sort of a TextMate Party, or something...

That would be fun.  But why California? (I mean, I like California, and
live here, but there are lots of other places in the world :)

-Jacob