[TxMt] Newbie Q- How to Auto Format Code?

AliAli ali at tombola.com
Fri Oct 19 16:35:36 UTC 2007

Thanks again Ale :)

I have this working now. My new problem is I need to learn how to add new
definitions to the help file as I am getting this error:

VersionChecker.as, Line: 137 Column: 9 - type error Unknown variable _url

If you could let me know how to do this that would be great as I can't seem
to find a list of variables in the Bundles section and I think I need to add
_url as a keyword or something.

Also I am getting this error:
VersionChecker.as, Line: 147 Column: 41 - type error Unknown variable
mcLoaded, this is the line of code:

mclListener.onLoadInit = mcLoaded(mc);

I have one last request as I am trying to compile using Textmate and MTASC
but keep getting this error message:

sh: line 1: /Users/Ali/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript.tmbundle/Support/bin/mtasc: No such
file or directory

"/Users/Ali/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript.tmbundle/Support/bin/mtasc"
"myClass.as" -version 8 -header 800:600:31 -swf myApplication.swf

I've read through the help files but can't get this to work either. If you
could direct me to a tutorial and send me a zip archive that I can open in
Textmate and compile myself that would be great then I should be able to so
it myself.

Sorry to keep nagging you, I don't tknow where else to go! please let me
know if there is somewhere else I should be loooking :)

Kind regards,
Ali