[TxMt] Statistics: number of lines incorrect when no empty line at the EOF

Joanna Ludmiła Ryćko rycko at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 18 19:35:08 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm new to TextMate and new to the list.

I have noticed the following bug (?): I have a list of words in a
text file.
Every word in it's own line. There are 85 words, but the Statistics
of the
Document (Text-Bundle) shows 84 lines, because there is no line
change (EOL)
at the end of the last word. So the result is not correct (and, yes, it
makes the difference for me, because I had to determine the exact
number of
the words and than I told the wrong number).

Is it a bug or a feature? ;) Or maybe it isn't possible to count the
number
of lines correctly when this last "new line" character is not there?

Joanna

--
http://typoagrafka.eu