[TxMt] Re: Python: SQL in triple " strings scope

Jacob Rus jacobolus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:45:15 UTC 2007

Alexey Blinov wrote:
> I'll try SQLAlchemy (or other one). Or any other suggestion? I'd like
> not to embed or do right way my code. And I open for ideas ;)

My coding partner, who has thus far handled all of our back-end database
stuff, raves about how amazing SQLAlchemy is -- he had previous
experience with SQLObject, which he found limiting (in particular, for
some uses it made many more database requests than were required).  And
reading through his code, SA seems pretty neat, but I'll admit I myself
haven't explored it in any deep way. :)

-Jacob