[TxMt] Question about python indentation

samy-delux samy-delux at gmx.de
Thu Oct 18 13:30:22 UTC 2007

Hey guys,

I am right now trying the out TextMate and it seems pretty awesome.
I do have a Problem with using my old pything files with TextMate. They are
all indented by whitespaces and not by tabs. So when I add a new line with
TextMate, the python script won't run anymore, since TextMate indents by
using tabs.

So I would either have to convert my python scripts to use tabs or tell
TextMate to use whitespaces.
How would I achieve one of the above?

Regards,
Samy