[TxMt] Re: Python: SQL in triple " strings scope

Alex Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:45:36 UTC 2007

> Touché ;-)
> I'll try SQLAlchemy (or other one). Or any other suggestion? I'd like
> not to embed or do right way my code. And I open for ideas ;)

I've added the sql-include to python strings... you should be seeing
it in the next Cutting-Edge update, or sooner if you update your own
bundles.

SQLAlchemy is pretty much the de-facto python SQL package these
days.  There is also SQLObject, but I haven't used it and I haven't
heard as many nice things about it either.

–Alex