[TxMt] Blogging bundle oddity

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:47:50 UTC 2007

I just experienced a wierdness with the textmate blogging bundle.

When I tried to fetch a post from my blog to edit, it retrieved the
post which was the one above the one in the dropdown list before the
one I selected.

I just did a little experimentation, and it looks like the problem
occurs when I select a post which was posted before a duplicated post
which I deleted.  So, schematically,  the list shows:

Post  10
Post    9
Post    7

Where there was a Post 8 with the same name as Post 9, but it's now gone.

Selecting post 7 from the list brings back the deleted post 8.

The blog is implemented with typo.

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby